Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of my mom friends!

My wonderful family has been very good to me today! I received two great gifts. First, a new camera! That was from hubby. :-) The older kids went in together and got me a Starbucks gift card. Perfect timing as I just used the last of the cards I got for Christmas last week.

They also took me out for a nice Mexican lunch and a trip to Barnes and Noble. I had a $20 gift card. I used that and some of my monthly mad money to buy a book on Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks and a couple of magazines.

Here are a couple of Mother's Day pictures taken with my new camera!





Thank you for giving me a great day, family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures, Ronette! I love the one of you with the kids under the tree! That picture is fabulous! I hope you frame it somewhere and put it in your home! :) I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Alana - The Mommy said...

What a fabulous family you have! You are all so beautiful, well tell the guys we said they are handsome! ;)

Glad you enjoyed your day!

Ronette said...

Thanks for the compliments on the photos, girls! :-)