Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nineteen Years of Bliss!

Yesterday hubby and I celebrated 19 years of married life. I love him more today than I ever dreamed possible as I stood at the alter a mere 20 years old.





We have lived together. We have laughed together. We have learned together.

Four children have blessed our lives. One of those resides in her heavenly home.

We are perfect for each other. Where I am weak, he is strong. We can still make each other laugh and we often know what the other is thinking without a word. He is a faithful provider and I try to make our home a place where he can rest.

I love him. He loves me. We both pray for many, many more years of sharing our lives together.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alana - The Mommy said...

A very happy anniversary to both of you! May you be blessed with many many more!

Barb said...

Rejoicing with you over the relationship you and Don share! Congratulations!