Sunday, April 13, 2008

Home from Sedona...

We returned relaxed and refreshed this evening from a week in Sedona, Arizona. What a treat to spend time in a new three bedroom condo at our resort! I think it had about the same square footage as our house!

Because of our homeschooling and owning our own business, we are blessed to be able to get away on short notice. We planned this trip just two short weeks before we left. We still did school and hubby worked but it was so nice to get away for a bit; especially to such a beautiful place!

Here are Footloose, On the Loose and me in Uptown Sedona

Just some of the beauty:





Friday brought a special treat when my Five in a Row friend Julie and her family drove up to see us. We had a great lunch and did a little hiking with the kids.

On the Loose loved hiking! He even lay down in the dirt on one of our hikes and made "dirt angels." LOL!! He had so much fun walking by the creek, picking up "heavy rocks" and admiring the trees.

What a blessing to enjoy the beauty that God has created and to spend time together as a family!

(Well, I botched that formatting, didn't I? Can't figure out how to fix it. ;-))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't see anything wrong with your formatting! I wondered where you'd been as I hadn't seen much of you on the boards. It is fun to see your family. I love the picture of you and your dear husband. He looks like he loves you. ;)

carriejoy

Anonymous said...

You're back! Please stay, mom! I just can't get enough of your personal life by simply living with you!