Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm such a bad blogger...

I can't believe that there are only two days left in April and I have only posted one blog entry this month! I am such a bad blogger! ;-)

I'm trying to figure out why that is. Do I just have nothing to say? Am I putting too much pressure on myself to be interesting or witty? Is comparison the death of contentment? I read some pretty great blogs and know that I can't possible "compete" with them. :-)

Maybe I just suffer from writer's block. I try to look for things to write about in my day to day life but, like Screwloose says, "You don't have anything interesting to say, Mom." :-)

Sharing more pictures is something I'd like to do, too. However, our camera is a monster and dragging it out to take a quick shot too much work.

In any event, I hope to become more consistent and I'm wishing for a little camera for Mother's Day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, mom; I suffer from writer's block all the time. Sometimes I just go through spurts where I write a ton, and then all of a sudden, I'm stuck. It happens to all of us. ;-)