Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm still here...

It's been a week since I've blogged. On Wednesday of last week, On the Loose got sick. On Thursday night, I came down with it. I went from feeling totally healthy to feeling like I was going to die in a matter of one hour. The chills and body aches were agony (and, for those who think I'm prone to hyperbole, this is no exaggeration!). Fortunately, the worst of it was over in 24 hours but I felt bad for three days.

Sunday, after church, we left for San Francisco again. We've been hanging out here this week while hubby works hard. It's supposed to rain the next couple of days up  here so I don't know if we'll do anything.

I know I missed my scheduled post on my word of the year on Monday. I'm thinking on it and will get something up soon. The living out of my word is going differently than I thought it would and I'm processing that.

That's it for a quick update. I'll see you all again soon!

1 comment:

Jen U. said...

You guys got the same bug we had right before Christmas. I too thought I was dying. It was horrible! So glad it's over for you guys.