Thursday, April 16, 2009

My new "addiction..."

I've really been enjoying reading and gleaning all kinds of tips, wisdom, inspiration, etc. from so many incredible blogs out there. I am thankful for so many bloggers who allow me a peek into their lives!

My new blogging addiction is one that I've seen referenced so many times but I just hadn't made my way over there yet. So, many of you (I'm sure) are regualr readers of my new blogging hero but for those of you who have yet to be amazed, head on over to The Pioneer Woman. She's fantastic. She's a great cook. And, she's hilarious!

Since I've been sick this week, I've spent...uh...some number of hours reading her archives. Her chronicles of remodeling The Lodge provided lots of entertainment for me during my suffering.

So, head on over to Ree's site and have a little fun!

No comments: