Sunday, March 22, 2009

Loving Preschool!

On the Loose is 3 1/2 now! Where in the world does the time go? Each day he asks me to "play preschool" with him. When asked what Mommy is good at, he says, "Mommy is very good at preschool!" ;-) So, we indulge him in his preschool activities.

I'm hoping to make a regular weekly "preschool post" here but I just wanted to share a few websites that have been helpful to me in our preschool endeavors. If you look over to my left sidebar (yay! My hubby helped me figure out how to make my blog three column! He's the best!), you'll see some of my favorites. I'm adding to it when I get time.

My old favorites:

Five in a Row--This has been my favorite site since I started homeschooling in 1999! The moms there are full of wonderful advice.

Letter of the Week--Here is a fully written alphabet "curriculum" with fun activities for each day of the week.

New favorites:

Preschool Express--Really....endless ideas! You must go there if you have a preschooler!

Tot School--Wow! This is my newest favorite!! What a fun and creative mom! I hesitate to tell how many hours I've spent here recently.

I will talk about more as time goes by. Please feel free to drop me a comment to tell me of your favorites for the 3-5 crowd. I'm always looking for new ideas!

Happy Preschool everyone!


2 comments:

Imcombobulated said...

Hi Ronette! We love No Time For Flashcards. It' s got some great crafty ideas for little ones!
http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/

Ronette said...

Wow! Another great blog! Thanks, EcoMom! :-)