Monday, March 30, 2009

More San Francisco

We finally explored more to the west side of San Francisco. We'd actually never been to the ocean side. Lunch at The Cliff House was nice. I'm not sure it's really worth the price but the view is beautiful!

From there, we headed to Golden Gate Park. Wow! That is some park! While walking around, you would hardly know you are in the middle of a huge city. We took a stroll through the Japanese Tea Garden which was lovely.

Turned Loose and Footloose:




Daddy and On the Loose:



All three of the kids:



The flowers were simply beautiful:



Upon leaving Golden Gate Park, Don took me to Alamo Sqaure to see The Painted Ladies. It's a sight I've always wanted to see and we've just never gotten there. It was such a perfect weather day and they were well worth the trip!



It was fun to expand our horizons in the city! If you're ever headed there, drop me a line and I'll give my recommendations! :-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eee! I like The Painted Ladies!

Goodwife H.