Friday, February 22, 2008

Fun Friday

I thought I'd post a couple of pictures today. I've been going back and forth with the kids as to what their nicknames should be here on my blog. At first, I suggested "Smarty Pants," "Sassy Pants" and "Naughty Pants." The older kids threatened a mutiny; the baby didn't care.

Next, I suggested "Fruit Loop," "Frosted Flake" and "Grape Nut." They didn't seem to take kindly to being kinds of cereal.

Their solution was to name themselves "Screwloose," "Footloose" and "On the Loose." I'm not sure. :-)

Maybe I should take a poll! LOL!!

At any rate, here are a few pictures of my crew:

Screwloose:



Footloose:



On the Loose:



They are pretty cute kids if I do say so myself! They each bring me joy and I thank the Lord every day for trusting me to me their mom!

Now, which nicknames do you like best? :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LIKE SCREWLOOSE, FOOTLOOSE AND ON THE LOOSE! After all, I thought of them. :-) On the loose's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Well, since I'm dealing with a pre-adolescent boy, I think Screwloose etc. is great. Congrats to Miss B for thinking of them. And though Mr. H will always be Mr. Naughty Pants to us FIAR girls, On the Loose also seems just spot on.

Jennifer said...

Well, for the older two, Screwloose and Footloose are great, but little guy will always be known as Mr. Naughty Pants no matter what you call him!

Beautiful family you've got there!

Alana - The Mommy said...

Well, I really like the smartypants, sassypants, and Mr. Naughty pants. But that is just me!

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing the pics of you and kids Ronette! Your family is adorable! The names are sooo cute! :-)
~Jen Unsell from fiar