Thursday, February 14, 2008

Seven things about me...

Well, I promised Alana that I would get to this yesterday but our internet connection went down (GASP!) around noon and still isn't back. I'm sitting in my husband's office trying to catch up on a few things. Looks like we won't be back on line until tomorrow or Saturday (GASP again!).

Anyway, I am in no way exciting but here it goes:

1. I played basketball through high school and one year in college. I travelled on a United States team to Hong Kong the summer before my senior year with a great team. I spent every moment living, breathing, playing ball. I miss it sometimes and often dream that I'm back on the court!

2. I have an irrational fear of rats! I hate them; everything about them!

3. I love to read cookbooks and cooking magazines but I hate to cook! Weird, I know! :-)

4. This last year is the only time in my entire life that I have not had a dog!

5. I have been with my husband for over half of my life. We started dating when I was 17 and I will be 39 on my next birthday.

6. I love to travel and one of my favorite places to be is Lake Tahoe. The picture in my header here on my blog is one taken on our last trip there.

7. I've lived in the same house since I was 10 years old and I'm ready to move! Hopefully to the foot of the Teton mountain range in Wyoming! :-)

So, not very exciting, I know but it's me nonetheless. I think everyone I know has already been tagged on this one so I guess I'm the end of the line. LOL!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO! NO! I WILL NOT BE DRAGGED AWAY FROM MY WONDERFUL HOME THAT I'VE LIVED IN MY WHOLE LIFE! NOOOO! ;)

Alana - The Mommy said...

Oh, yes! That height would come in handy for Bball! I am a shorty, and not the new cool kind of Shawty!

I have been to Tahoe, once, when I was 12, it was beautiful! I can see why you would want to go there!

Anonymous said...

Tahoe is beautiful... AND SO IS OUR HOUSE!!!