Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday...

Wow! I just returned from a fantastic night out with my dear husband. Here is what I am thankful for today:

My husband (again) who arranged for an amazing meal for us tonight at The Melting Pot. Oh my goodness! That food is delicious! This was a belated Valentine's dinner. Amidst all of our plumbing difficulties, the stress level has been pretty high around here. Tonight was so relaxing and made us forget, just for a couple of hours, that we have a broken pipe right under our kitchen floor that will certainly prove to be an extreme inconvenience and expense. Oh...hubby even presented me with a beautiful corsage before we left home. I felt like I was going to the prom! :-)

Today, I am also thankful for my inlaws who made our dinner possible by coming to hang out with the kids while we went out. They took time out of their schedule, took the kids to their haircut appointment and then took them out for burgers.

All in all it was a great day. Here are a couple of photos:



7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You removed a comment? Why? Oh well... At least I know you're thankful for me even if you don't post it. Or are you? ;)

Ronette said...

Silly girl!! :-)

I removed a comment because it was "spam."

Jennifer said...

Glad you had a nice date Ronette!

Alana - The Mommy said...

What a handsome couple! Never been to The Melting Pot, it is on the list of things to do in my life! So glad your sweetheart made you feel extra special.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you evening was wonderful Ronette! That corsage is just beautiful!
~Jen Unsell from fiar
www.theunsells.com

Brenna said...

TEST