Saturday, February 16, 2008

Perfect Picture Books

I just wanted to share a couple of picture books that the baby has been loving! We've had these checked out from the library for weeks. I think we're on our second renewal with them. Maybe buying them is in order. :-)

This one is a fun game of "I Spy". The text is presented in a wave like pattern and the illustrations are beautiful. We love spying everything in the story together.




This is another with great illustrations. The poems are great, too.




These definitely rate high in our house because they are equally enjoyed by the reader and the one to whom the book is being read. They have to be good if I can read them ten times a day without wanting to pull my hair out. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you don't wanna pull your hair out... ;)