Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thankful Thursday...

In a hope to focus on all things positive, I'm planning on every Thursday being "Thankful Thursday" where I can say thank you to special people in my life, share what the Lord has done for me, etc.

For my first Thankful Thursay, I'd like to share about three people who have made a difference in my life this week. :-)

First, my husband! He is the most godly, loving man I know! He has walked with me and prayed with me through a very difficult week. This morning, I awoke to a beautiful card and was greeted at the door with a fragrant arrangement of a dozen red roses for Valentine's Day. I love him with my whole heart and look forward to every single moment we will spend together for the rest of our lives!

Second, I am thankful for Alana! She is a true friend! She knows me so well. :-) She makes me laugh all the time and her prayers are a life line to me. I love you, Alana and I give thanks for your friendship!

And, lastly (for today), I give thanks for Leslie. Leslie has such a gentle and beautiful spirit. She knew I was having a hard time and encouraged me with hugs and reminded me that the Lord rejoices over me with singing in a moment when I had forgotten. Thank you, Leslie for your example of faith and love!

I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww! I didn't know you were starting this thing...

Alana - The Mommy said...

Aw, you made me happy cry. Thanks Ronette. You are a beautiful child of God. You bless my life. I love you.