Saturday, February 16, 2008

Looking ahead to this week...

I know I've mentioned here before that the baby and I use www.letteroftheweek.com. This week should prove to be exciting as the theme is trains and he is a train lover!

We have several train books and videos currently checked out from the library which we will fully utilize over the course of the week. :-) I have the following planned as well:

1. Color and paint lots of train pictures.

2. Go to a local restaurant for lunch that is right near the train tracks to watch the trains go by.

3. Take him to the mall to the Thomas the Tank Engine store to play with the train set-up, buy a new engine and then have a cookie together at Mrs. Fields.

4. Take him to the model railroad museum in San Diego (this will go with our train theme but won't happen this week).

The boy should be in seventh heaven! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Caleb would love this unit, too!! I plan to do a big train unit when he gets a bit older. Cherish this time with your little one...I know you are from these wonderful plans!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hudson looooooooooooves it!