Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Kid Funny...

This afternoon, I informed On the Loose that we would be having company this evening. He asked who was coming. "Pastor Bob," I answered. This met with much excitement as Pastor Bob is his "favorite." ("Favorite what?" asked Pator Bob. LOL!!)

Anyway, he asked who else was coming so Footloose answered, "Mrs. M and Pastor Mike."

"Who else?" The excitement was growing.

Footloose didn't know who else would be here so she answered, "Well, God will come, too."

No answer from On the Loose.

Tonight, our comapany began to arrive for the scheduled Bible study. We were very pleasantly surprised to see Howard. (We all love Howard! :-)) On the Loose got up onto the couch next to Howard and Howard began making some funny faces at him. He looked at Howard and said, "You're funny, God!"

I thought I would die laughing. He obviously had used process of elimination. Pastor Bob, Mrs. M and Pasotor Mike were all accounted for so, of course, this must be God. :-)

I think it's going to take a while to straighten him out. LOL!!

<$BlogFeedsVertical$>

6 comments:

Midwest Miscellany said...

He's a smart kid. That's a great story. It can go down as "the time that God came to bible study"?

Anonymous said...

LOL Pretty good thought processing there!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that is hilarious! I'm sure Howard loved that! :)

Anonymous said...

Ha! That's great! Something for Howard to live up to! :)

Brenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenna said...

lol... Maybe I should have kept my big mouth shut. :D