Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Enjoying the Lake

We have been having such a great time in Lake Tahoe. The kids have been having a ball spending time with my mom (they call her "Ma") whom they haven't seen in a year and a half. We've laughed and we've played.

On Monday, we took a leisurely drive around the lake and stopped for a hike at Emerald Bay. It's a steep mile down and a steep mile back up but the views are worth it!













Isn't it just beautiful? It's no wonder this is our favorite place to be together!

<$BlogFeedsVertical$>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures Ronette! I have an aunt and uncle that have a place at Lake Tahoe- they visit a couple of times a year. They have traveled all over the world- and I have heard them say that Lake Tahoe is one of their favorite places. ;-)

So glad you guys are having a great week!

Anonymous said...

I thought I commented here. Hmmm...need to get my brain checked. You know, of course, that you are in my favorite vacation spot! I so love Tahoe and have great memories of renting houses up there for a week with lots of family. Hope you are having a gret time.