Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Twins are a Year Old!

One year ago, I had the privelege and blessing of being with my baby sister on the day she delivered her perfect little twins. Finn and Lucy were born in the early evening on October 17, 2007. I am sworn to secrecy regarding which one arrived first. :-) It doesn't really matter which of them cried first. What matters is that they are so incredibly adorable and that they have a fantastic Mama who has proven that she is more than capable of caring for two babies! I'm very proud of my baby sister and I am head over heels for the twins.

Here are some photos of their party today:

Footloose with Lucy:



Auntie Ronette and Auntie Janette with Finn and Lucy:



Me with Lucy:



Lucy's Cake:



Finny's Cake:



Happy birthday, guys! Auntie loves you! Kisses and Hugs!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, so cute! I remember their birth from your posts last year on the board. :) What sweetie pies! I'm glad they are doing so well!

Amanda Towne said...

Ronette, they are so cute!!! Love the pictures!

Unknown said...

Ronette,
I can't believe it's been a year!

Wow....They are adorable. I'm so glad you posted.

Hope you are well~
Lisa

Anonymous said...

They are adorable Ronette! Great pics.