Monday, October 20, 2008

Looking for some encouragement?

If you look to the sidebar to the right of my posts, you will see some other blogs that I like to visit. Each of them is encouraging in their own way.

Today, in particular, I'd like to encourage you to read Ann's blog. Her cyber home is a place of beauty and refreshment. Today's entry spoke volumes to me and I wanted to share it with you.

I pray that "extreme faith" would be what characterizes me!

If you have any blogs you visit regularly that bring you joy and encourage you in your day to day walk, please drop me a comment and share them with me. I'd love to know what you're reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I'll have to check her blog out!

I wanted to say I'm not McGyver LOL! Necessity is the mother of invention (or the mother of resourcefulness!)

Mike laughs at me because I google everything that gets broken and fix it myself. Hmmm..maybe I am McGyver!