Friday, December 19, 2008

New Calendar

I love a fresh new calendar! Every year I search for the perfect one. In hangs in my kitchen. I like it to be cute but it has to be very, very functional. It needs fairly large grids since we're pretty busy. I don't like cutesy stickers or anything of the kind.

When I think about it, I'm actually quite hard to please in the calendar department. :-) Last night, while out Christmas shopping, I think I found a winner for the year. It actually shows three months at a time and I can configure those months any way I want. I've started transeferring my information and I think I'm going to be happy. Here's the link and here's a photo (or two ;-)) of it hanging in my kitchen:





If you have a favorite calendar, link me to it, please! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! I haven't seen one like that. I NEED one. lol

I asked for a calendar for Christmas. I think I'll jot down a link to the page and set it on my dd's dresser.

:o)