Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Meme

OK, I copied this from Sheri's blog...

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Anything action. He has a special affinity for vampire movies. His favorite TV shows are 24, Lost, Prison Break and Heros.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? He usually orders a Ceasar salad.

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Mushrooms! Can't stand them! He can find them anywhere...even those little bity pieces in cream of mushroom soup. He also hates avocado.

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Well, we are very rarely in a bar and he almost never drinks. I think I've seen him with a daquari a time or two. That's it. He will order a diet coke instead.

5. Where did he go to high school? Savanna High in California.

6. What size shoe does he wear? 13 wide

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He's not currently collecting but he has a sizable collection of DC comics with an emphasis on Batman.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? French Dip.

9. What would he eat every day if he could? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. :-)

10. What is his favorite cereal? Quaker 100% Granola.

11. What would he never wear? A Speedo. LOL!!

12. What is his favorite sports team? LA Lakers

13. Who did he vote for? Well, I wasn't in the booth with him, but I'm fairly sure he voted for McCain.

14. Who is his best friend? Me. Absolutely, me!

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? He wishes I wouldn't get stressed out about things that haven't even happened yet.

16. How many states has he lived in? Just California. Although, I am really trying to talk him into moving to Wyoming. ;-)

17. What is his heritage? English and Scandanavian.

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? Well, I can't bake a cake to save my life but, if I could, it would, without a doubt, be carrot cake!

19. Did he play sports in high school? No but he did play in the band for a year or two.

20. What could he spend hours doing? Admiring my beauty. LOL!!

21. What's something cool about him? He's always willing to admit when he is wrong. I find this very cool!

I love him with my whole heart and can't imagine life without him. He is an amazing husband and father. We are very, very blessed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...admiring your beauty!! That's so sweet. Mike does that too. Just sits there and looks at me, makes me SO self concious!

And no mushrooms or avocados?! We could LIVE on those!

Brenna said...

Besides the hating mushrooms and avocados part, he's the best dad a child could ask for. :-D