Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What board game are you?




You Are Scrabble



You are incredibly clever and witty. You can talk your way out of (and into) situations easily.

You are an excellent decision maker. You are good at weighing the options in front of you.

You're the type of person who can make something out of nothing. You are very resourceful.

You know a lot of things. Most importantly, you know when people are wrong - even when they won't admit it.



Very appropriate choice for me! I love Scrabble! I'm always up for a challenge on Facebook (hint, hint). LOL!! I'm not a fantastic Scrabble player but I'm on the "high average" side, I think. I suppose I could be deluding myself. :-) And, don't worry friends, that part about knowing when people are wrong? I'm not out there analyzing you all like that. I usually don't even know when I'm wrong!

By the way, we are safe from the fires and everything seems to be under control. We knew two families who were evacuated but they are both back in their homes. Thank you for praying for us and continue to pray for those around us who have lost everything.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am boggle: You are an incredibly creative and resourceful person.
You're able to dig deep and think outside the box to get things done.
You are a non linear thinker. You don't like following directions
You draw your inspiration from the strangest places sometimes. You're constantly inspired.

Well I AM resourceful.

Ronette said...

Yes, you are! Think McGyver! ;-)

See, I'm no Boggle because I think a little more linearly (is that a word? Guess I'm no good at Scrabble or Boggle. LOL!!).

That's why I play Word Twist instead of Scramble over on Facebook. :-)

Amanda Towne said...

Glad you're home safe!

I'm going to take that test now--I love both Boggle & Scrabble. Hopefully I'll get one of those. LOL

Amanda Towne said...

Gah! I was CHESS. I hate playing chess! SIGH.

Brenna said...

I am Checkers: You are very logical and rational. You are able to understand what is and isn't a factor.
You're able to compartmentalize and focus on the essentials.
You appreciate simplicity. You can see the layers of complexity and beauty in anything.
You are also playful and good natured. You don't take life too seriously!

Mostly true, wouldn't you say? Forget the fact that I detest Checkers with my whole heart. *shrug*

Ronette said...

Amanda, chess is Turned Loose's favorite game. He can actually play blindfolded and knows where each piece is on the board!

Footloose, yes, that does fit you rather well. :-)